tirsdag 25. oktober 2011

WingedThings


This is inspired from Helen Chiltons Tissue Techniques in Craft Stamper mag. august 2011.
I used stamping on tissues on the background and the frame. The angel in the middle is from a napkin designed by Vibeke Spigseth. I glued everything down with Mod Podge. Bird die  from Marianne Design and swirl die from Sissix. Paperembelli is painted with bronze acrylic paint. Brass embelli unknown. I have also added a little dab of Stickles - bronze. I like my items to be useful in one way or another, that is why I added the hook. Use it for your keys, jewelry or maybe a nice little tag.

I am partisipating in the following challenges.
craftyindividualsblog.blogspot.com

1 kommentar:

  1. This is a pretty challenge entry, and useful too. Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Individuals Challenge. Jean

    SvarSlett